Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday April 14

Blog Post of the Day: 3 day weekend... how was it? Give me a good story or something funny that happened this weekend. Go.

This weekend was a pretty relaxing weekend.On Friday I went with my friends to see the movie The Longest Ride. It was a really good movie which by Nickolas Sparks. It was funny and romantic about a love story in the south. The next day I had a harder lesson for driving, it was my second one and after that I only have one more left until I get my restricted. The next day my friend Rhyan wanted to see the movie so we went back to see it. After the movie was over we didn't have a ride home and it was midnight. We didn't want to call are parents cause they would get mad and we didn't want to walk because it was to far and was rainnig so we waited and finally got someone to get us

No comments:

Post a Comment