Monday, April 20, 2015

Friday April 17

GIANT blog post of the day: Answer the following questions thoroughly on your blog. What was your stop motion animation about? Why did you choose your video to be about this? Was it because it was easy, because it would be fun, or it would be challenging? Explain your reasoning behind your project (and be honest). If you could rate your stop motion on a 1-10 scale. 1 being low effort and no very good and 10 being out of this world/mindblowing, how would you rate your project? Explain why. In hindsight, what would you do differently the second time around? Better lighting? Time management? Explain yourself. Explain what makes your stop motion animation unique. How do you believe you thought "outside of the box" on this project? What grade do you feel you deserve on this project? Explain your reasoning.  


My stop Motion was about animals ans started off with gummy warms then came owls which ate them. Next the owls were eaten by gummy bears. The gummy bears were then ate by a giant chocolate bunny. I thought this would be fun and creative while using food. It was for the most part pretty easy and a lot of fun.I thought my project was pretty good I do however think that it could be a bit more focused and the lighting could be better on it. I would five mine a 7  i think this because it was creative and exciting but the music and lighting could be improved. I would make sure if I did this again that the lighting was better.  My is unique because I used food and had them do real life things. I think mine was out of the box because I used animals made out of food and had them act as if they were real life animals, having them eat each other like in the wild. I think that I should get and 85 because I think mine was good. The only major problem was at some parts you couldn't see all the animals and was a little of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment